Please read our terms & conditions.
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring any equipment, to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the Inflatable. Please ensure that the following safety Instructions are followed:
Under no circumstances must any inflatable on hire be moved once set up by our trained staff, If any inflatable is moved by the customer or there guests, the customer will be charged for a re-test charge on the inflatable or inflatables Including any failed hires until the inflatable is re-tested to RPII or PIPA requirement. Pictures will be taken on every hire for safety & advertising
- Hirers must be aged 18 years or over, photo identification will be required on every hire or where the hirer may not look the required age.
- Each inflatable unit has an age limit which is stated on the Bouncy Castle. Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment. No adults are to use 12x12 Bouncy Castles
- No food, drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the Bouncy Castle which will avoid choking and mess (Please note if the Inflatable is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge of Minimum £30 Maximum £200 This charge includes staff cost of cleaning, Cleaning charge will be billed on time spent cleaning.
- All shoes, Glasses, Jewellery, Badge's MUST be removed before using the Bouncy Castle.
- No Face Paints, Party Poppers, Coloured Streamers or Silly String to be used either on or near the bouncy castle. These all permanently stain and customer will be charged for cleaning where possible or replacement at full cost of new.
- Do Not move any inflatable that as been set up by our staff, Our staff are fully trained to install inflatables, Each inflatable is tested and if moved by anyone that is not permitted to do so will result in us having to retest the inflatable/s this cost will be charged to the customer at £100 per inflatable plus costs of any damaged caused.
- No Smoking or Barbecue's near the Bouncy Castle.
- Climbing, Hanging or Sitting on the walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
- A responsible Adult must supervise the Bouncy Castle at all times.
- Always ensure that the Bouncy Castle is not Overcrowded, and limited numbers according to the age and size of children using it. Try to avoid large and small children from using it at the same time.
- Children are not Pushing, Colliding, Fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
- No pets, Toys or any sharp Instruments on the Bouncy Castle.
- If the Bouncy Castle is not being used for any part of the day, Please switch the blower off at the mains .
- Do Not allow anyone to Bounce on the front safety step as a child could easily bounce off the inflatable and get hurt. The step is there to assist users in getting on and off!
- We reserve the right to cancel any booking at any time, (During Hire) If any hire product (s) being mistreated or where we have any safety concerns. No refund will be given.
- Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the Bouncy Castle or any person that is feeling unwell.
- Do not allow anyone to be on the Bouncy Castle during Inflating or Deflating as this is DANGEROUS.
- Please ensure that children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
- Ensure that an area of 6 feet (2 Metres) around the unit is completely clear.
- The Bouncy Castle should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. If no shower cover is fitted and in the event of rain the, unit should not be used.
- In the event of heavy rain, It's strongly recommended that the Bouncy Castle be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling (Which is Normal) can be dried with a towel.
- In the event of high winds of 24mph including gusts all bouncy castles, Bounce and slide, Inflatable slide should be turned off immediately, We reserve the right to cancel any booking (without notice) due to high winds, and we will re-arrange your booking date convenient for both parties.
- In the event that the blower stops working, Please ensure all users get off the Inflatable Immediately. The blower has a safety reset, try pressing this, also check that the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto it and is obstructing the blower. In the event that the blower overheats, or loses power, Switch the blower off at the mains, Then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, it should restart. If the fan does not restart please call us immediately.
- If your party or event is in a Hall/Venue and there is stairs it is your responsibility to inform us, some of our staff work alone and may not be able to lift heavy equipment upstairs on their own and full payment will still be due if we are not informed.
- It is the full responsibility of the person hiring any equipment from us, fits into your garden or venue, If the Bouncy castle or any equipment on hire does not fit, Full payment is still due (we do not offer a measuring service) All bouncy castles and equipment on our website state and the full size and size requirements needed. We do not offer hard standing hire on any bouncy castle. We only set up if safe to do so and our delivery drivers will and always have the last say.
- Any Damage to equipment caused by misuse, neglect, loss, theft or failure to these conditions, Shall deem the hirer liable for full repair or replacement cost and in addition to any loss of business as a result of such loss or damage, We will take legal action if necessary to recover any of these costs.
- In the event we cannot Deliver / collect equipment on hire to you the customer, because you are not home or for any other reason, we shall charge you the full hire price for the same day and for each day we cannot Deliver / collect plus fuel charges. and any admin, legal fees that would apply.
- Any equipment on overnight hire will be collected any time from 7AM the Next day. If for any reason we cannot collect because no-one is home, the hirer will be charged at the standard days hire fee.
- ONLY OUR DELIVERY DRIVER is authorised to collect the inflatable. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should any of the equipment be handed over to anyone else unless authorised by us, in which case they will hold a copy of the hire contract. If in any doubt Please call our office on 01162 257803 / 07906 25623
Booking fees & Charges.
Booking fees: To reserve your party date and time, the client shall pay to BBCastle Hire, upon execution of this Agreement, a non-refundable deposit, The client understands and agrees that BBCastle Hire will not book any other parties during this time. In the event that the client cancels the party or fails to attend the party, for any reason, Bouncing BBCastle Hire shall suffer losses that are difficult to ascertain. As such, the client agrees that, in the event of cancellation by the client, such deposit shall be forfeited by the client and paid to BBCastle Hire as liquidated damages and not as a penalty. The client and BBCastle Hire agree that such amount is reasonable.
- Bouncy castle, Bounce and slide & Slides 20% Booking fee
- Disco Dome Hire 20% Booking fee
- Disco Hire £20 Booking fee
- Fun foods 20% Booking fee
- Party Packages Booking fee 20%
(Example) Bouncy castle hire 20% booking fee £13 balance of £52 to be paid for on Delivery of your bouncy castle. Please note all booking fees will be rounded to the nearst Pound, All card payments made in full will occur a charge of 2% of your booking fee.
All Bookings fees must be paid within 24 hours of booking, (Unless agreed by us) BBcastle hire receive the right to cancel any booking where booking fee is not paid. Cancellations will be sent via email.
Cancellations & Date changes.
- Cancellations within less than 14 days will be liable for the whole hire costs.
- Cancellations for adverse weather situations will not be refunded, we will change booking date to a date that suits both parties. BBcastle hire will not cancel a booking due to adverse weather conditions, unless severe winds above 18 - 24mph are forecast including gusts. Any Bouncy castle or inflatable on hire will be collected if wind speeds exceed 18 - 24 mph winds including gusts. We will also not be able to set up in torrential rainfall. We will always put safety first.
- To change your booking date we require 7 days notice. (Changes are not guaranteed), even with 7 days notice full payment of booking will be required at time of date change.
- BBcastle hire reserve the right to cancel any booking, where there is a potential health & safety risk to the hirer, their guests or the public. Full payment will still be made due to us, or no refund given, We operate a common sense approach in regard to weather conditions. BBcastle hire will not change our decision, our decision is final.
- Please bear in mind, after equipment is installed, weather conditions may change making the equipment Un-suitable for use.
All cancellations must be in writing via email to Info@bbcastlehire.co.uk All cancellations will be confirmed in writing via email and this must be kept as your proof of cancellation. Cancellations cannot be taken by voice mail, text or any other methods.
Booking fees made will not be refundable and would be lost in the event of cancellation.
- All soft play equipment is suitable for use by children under 6 years. BBcastle hire strictly prohibits the use of soft play equipment for anyone over the age of 6 years.
- The hirer will be deemed to have inspected the equipment and any accessories and will have agreed that it is supplied in good condition unless brought to the attention of us when setting up the equipment.
- A competent adult must supervise soft play equipment, over the age of 18 years at ALL times.
- No smoking on or within close vicinity of our soft play equipment.
- Strictly NO SHOES, sharp objects, food, beverages allowed on soft play mats, ball pools or equipment.
- The hirer prior to collection of the equipment must collect Ball pool balls. Failure of this requirement will result in a £35 collection charge.
- Soft play pieces must be placed back in the original set up location ready for collection.
- The hirer is responsible for the care and security of all soft play equipment, whilst in their possession. Damage to any equipment whilst in the hirers possession will be charged accordingly.
- Soft play equipment is sanitised between every hire, however please try to keep the soft play equipment in as clean state as possible, this helps to protect the longevity of our equipment. Please treat our equipment with respect, mistreated; overly dirty equipment, when being collected will incur a minimum £35 and hour cleaning charge. ( This is charge by time spent cleaning equipment)
- Party poppers, streamers, Facepaints or silly string is strictly forbidden on the soft play. The dye from these objects can stain the equipment. The hirer will be responsible for any damage caused by use of these objects on the soft play.
- The hire period will have been agreed by email prior to delivery of the soft play equipment. Any obstruction by the hirer or their guests will be charged at £35 per hour or part of.
Public liability insurance is excluded in its entirety following any claim or injury to any third party or employee. Whether directly or indirectly related to the use of drugs and/or alcohol.
BBcastle hire excludes any liability for injury, loss or damage caused to any person using the equipment contrary to our terms & conditions.
The hirer is responsible for the care/supervision of all users of soft play, bouncy Castle & Fun foods equipment. Whilst the equipment is in the hirers possession and control. Liability for injuries or other losses caused, rests solely with the hirer. It is strongly recommend that the hirer have appropriate public liability insurance, covering his/her liability arising from the use of our equipment.
That all persons using any inflatable / Bouncy castle / Fun Foods or any equipment on hire from BBcastle hire do so at their own risk. The person or organisation hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from the result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using any equipment on hire, and it is the sole responsibility of the Hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times.
Our company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using any equipment on hire from us. Fun Foods on hire IE Candy floss / pop Corn machines, Slush Machine NO CHILDREN under the age of 18 years to use / Manage this Equipment, (Over 18 years old only)
I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the term and conditions as outlined above. I am aware that whilst it is in my care I am fully responsible for the equipment and will pay for any loss or damage / Theft that may occur, to our equipment whilst on hire to you the customer, this will include the equipment being returned in an unacceptable condition, and the payment of an additional cleaning charges.
BBcastle hire reserve the right to change our terms and conditions at any time, and to cancel any offer / promotion without notice all above terms and conditions apply